First Three Chapters Submitted to SAS Press
Tricia and I spent the gorgeous weekend inside working on our computers. But we are SO excited to have the first three chapters into SAS Press for the initial review phase. This was submitted a full 2 months before our contracted due date – so at this pace we might have preliminary full drafts for you to look through at SAS US Regional User Conferences this fall!
Chapters included in this release:
- SAS OLAP Cube Studio
- SAS Web Report Studio
- SAS Add-in to MS Office
Never miss a BI Notes post!
Click here for free subscription. Once you subscribe you'll be asked to confirm your subscription through your email account. You email address is kept private and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Latest posts by Angela Hall (see all)
- Double, No Triple Check those %STPBEGIN and %STPEND macros from Enterprise Guide - 2011-09-23
- Enterprise Guide Welcome Screen - 2011-09-20
- Create Your First SAS Stored Process in One Little Minute - 2011-09-17
- Book Cover Finalized - 2011-07-18
- First Three Chapters Submitted to SAS Press - 2011-02-28