Double, No Triple Check those %STPBEGIN and %STPEND macros from Enterprise Guide
Be very aware of when the %STPBEGIN and %STPEND macros are & are not needed in your SAS Stored Process. When opening a stored processes directly from Enterprise Guide to make modifications, the ‘Include Code for’ option to reinsert these two macros is automatically turned back on. So even if you have turned it off previously, always make sure that if you do not need them the option is off.
Never miss a BI Notes post!
Click here for free subscription. Once you subscribe you'll be asked to confirm your subscription through your email account. You email address is kept private and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Latest posts by Angela Hall (see all)
- Double, No Triple Check those %STPBEGIN and %STPEND macros from Enterprise Guide - 2011-09-23
- Enterprise Guide Welcome Screen - 2011-09-20
- Create Your First SAS Stored Process in One Little Minute - 2011-09-17
- Book Cover Finalized - 2011-07-18
- First Three Chapters Submitted to SAS Press - 2011-02-28