Ugly Web Report Studio Reports?
If you only use the default settings when building Web Report Studio report, the results may not be very attractive. For instance in the following report the graphs are different sizes and the spacing between them is awkward.
To change the image size, you have to change the settings in the Image Properties.
- Right-click the graph and select Properties from the pop-up menu.
- Change the Graph Size setting to Fixed Size. Click Ok to exit the window.
- From the View pane, click the image to find the edge and then click and drag the image to size that you want. The image turns gray when you can re-size it.
Learn all about SAS BI
You can learn more about SAS Business Intelligence from the "SAS BI Bible." Take a peek inside the Building Business Intelligience with SAS book.
Latest posts by Tricia Aanderud (see all)
- Use these 7 Data Storytelling Examples to Make Your Insights more Meaningful Today - 2018-06-09
- Use Network Analysis to Understand Your Customers with SAS Visual Analytics 8.2 - 2018-01-21
- My 7 Favorite Features in SAS Visual Analytics 8.2 on Viya - 2018-01-14
- Designing Dashboards: Finding the Fantastic Five Colors - 2017-06-19
- Creating a Web Analytics Report in SAS Visual Analytics 8.1 - 2017-06-19