Web Report Studio: Chops off the columns and rows …
Do you get a little frustrated by not having all the screen real estate you want when displaying your report? There may be times when you have 13 columns you want to display. The following figure shows an example report where I extended the columns. Before it showed the navigation bar at the top of the report – but I wanted the viewer to see everything.
By default, Web Report Studio only shows the first 12 columns and 40 rows of a report. You can change the default in the Table Properties to allow as many columns or rows to display as desired. This is useful when you want to display the extra column or the report is “row” intensive – so you want all 50 or 75 rows available.
Learn all about SAS BI
You can learn more about SAS Business Intelligence from the "SAS BI Bible." Take a peek inside the Building Business Intelligience with SAS book.
Latest posts by Tricia Aanderud (see all)
- Use these 7 Data Storytelling Examples to Make Your Insights more Meaningful Today - 2018-06-09
- Use Network Analysis to Understand Your Customers with SAS Visual Analytics 8.2 - 2018-01-21
- My 7 Favorite Features in SAS Visual Analytics 8.2 on Viya - 2018-01-14
- Designing Dashboards: Finding the Fantastic Five Colors - 2017-06-19
- Creating a Web Analytics Report in SAS Visual Analytics 8.1 - 2017-06-19