SAS Info Map: Error Message Invalid Filter
Here’s a quick tip for today. But I’m hearing some rumors that a colleague (who is an SAS OLAP wizard) is planning to post some OLAP tips . If you have a topic idea – send me an email using the envelope icon at the bottom of the page or just post a comment. Look forward to hearing some of your suggestions!
SAS Information Map Studio Errors
When you create a filter for a character data item in SAS Information Map Studio, you may get an error message that the filter contains an invalid value. The message is similar to the following:
When you are manually adding filter values, make sure you put quote marks around the value. Also – make sure you the value is spelled exactly as shown in the data. Notice that I put both of these values in single quotes.
Learn all about SAS BI
You can learn more about SAS Business Intelligence from the "SAS BI Bible." Take a peek inside the Building Business Intelligience with SAS book.
Latest posts by Tricia Aanderud (see all)
- Use these 7 Data Storytelling Examples to Make Your Insights more Meaningful Today - 2018-06-09
- Use Network Analysis to Understand Your Customers with SAS Visual Analytics 8.2 - 2018-01-21
- My 7 Favorite Features in SAS Visual Analytics 8.2 on Viya - 2018-01-14
- Designing Dashboards: Finding the Fantastic Five Colors - 2017-06-19
- Creating a Web Analytics Report in SAS Visual Analytics 8.1 - 2017-06-19
Tags: SAS Information Maps