SAS BI Dashboard: User Adoption Is Biggest Challenge
Today I’m blogging at the All Analytics site about how you encourage users to adopt your dashboard (or really any reporting tools).
Dashboards – How do you get user buy in?
When I was at the IFSUG conference, I attended a presentation by Stephen Harris, a senior VP at Bank of America. He discussed very thoroughly the issues he had getting users to accept the BI Dashboard as a reporting tool and the methodology he later developed to overcome the issues.
There’s an E-Chat with him tomorrow at 3 PM EST where he will be discussing some of the issues and providing advice. It’s a great chance for you to “speak” directly with an industry expert. If you cannot attend the e-chat – just leave a question here (quick site registration required) and then you can check back afterwards for his answer.
Facebook and Privacy
Plus … check out my All Analytics vblog about the data Facebook shares with other sites when you use the quick log-in features. Please join the conversation – I would love to know what you think. Now I have to go get ready for my red carpet interviews …
Never miss a BI Notes post!
Click here for free subscription. Once you subscribe you'll be asked to confirm your subscription through your email account. You email address is kept private and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Latest posts by Tricia Aanderud (see all)
- Use these 7 Data Storytelling Examples to Make Your Insights more Meaningful Today - 2018-06-09
- Use Network Analysis to Understand Your Customers with SAS Visual Analytics 8.2 - 2018-01-21
- My 7 Favorite Features in SAS Visual Analytics 8.2 on Viya - 2018-01-14
- Designing Dashboards: Finding the Fantastic Five Colors - 2017-06-19
- Creating a Web Analytics Report in SAS Visual Analytics 8.1 - 2017-06-19
Tags: Dashboards - Only Better