Home » The 50 Keys to Learning SAS Stored Processes
The 50 Keys to Learning SAS Stored Processes
Release Date: 10 Apr 2012
Format: 8.5 x 11 – Full Color
Order from CreateSpace Order from Amazon
The 50 Keys to Learning SAS Stored Processes shows you how to use the power of the SAS Stored Process platform and provides 50 keys to help you build the stored processes that go beyond the obvious report generation. If you are a complete beginner or someone who has created simple stored processes, this book guides you through many techniques for creating stored processes.
Many examples build on the preceding example to help you understand how to evolve a simple stored process into complex one. It provides ideas for integrating stored process with the various SAS Business Intelligence clients and even guides your through some common troubleshooting techniques.
Includes all code to jump-start your progress!
|You’ll learn how to:
- Work with SAS 9.3 and Enterprise Guide 5.1 features
- Convert existing SAS programs into stored processes for instant success
- Use simple SAS coding tips and procedures to make high powered stored processes!
- Create stored processes that make decisions to deliver better results to users
- Work with some different prompt types, such as date, multiple user selections, and prompt groups
- Change the stored process style and use multiple output types (PDF, RTF, and XLS)
- Create HTML forms to collect user input
- Add a stored process to your SAS BI clients (SAS Web Report Studio, SAS BI Dashboard, SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office, and SAS Information Map Studio)
- Learn debugging techniques
- Over 25 business situations are demonstrated